Monday, May 18, 2020

A WONDERFULL TRIP IN PROJECT WATER

I was so lucky to be part in this project. All teachers member of this project are great partners and I have enjoy every day working with them. 
I have meet many friends and I have learn so much about them and and their work. 
The project was very good detalied by administrators and I have enjoy a specially our common works
In one words for me this project will be: collaboration, because everything was be in great collaboration between partners.
my students have enjoy this project because they filled important to make so many things about environment. the have learn so much about climate change and the role of human in  world.
With this project we have grow their awarness about environment and this is great.
We have done so many works in this project, but I'd like to show you some of them

PRESENTATION OF OUR CITY, TIRANA
https://www.ourboox.com/books/tirana-in-artwork/

PRESENTATION OF OUR COUNTRY ALBANIA
https://www.ourboox.com/books/my-country-albania/

OUR SCHOOL


WORKS IN PROJECT









HAPPY ETWINNING DAY



















No comments:

Post a Comment